Did you know that women on average put 500 chemicals on their bodies daily?
That number is astonishing. Under current law, the FDA doesn’t require cosmetic companies to conduct safety assessments on their products.
If makeup and skincare are a part of your daily routine, it’s so important to think about what you’re putting on your skin.
Your pores absorb whatever you put on them– they don’t know any better!
Look for and stay away from:
- Sodium Lauryl
- Quaternuim-15 and other Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives
- Peg Compounds
- Butylated Compounds
- Carbon Black
In addition to the adverse effects listed below, CANCER is a major risk factor
– Fertility problems increased 40% between 1982-2002
– Asthma rates are 2x higher since 1980
– Increase in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– A 100% increase in Parkinson’s disease rates are expected by 2030